Marcy Upright Mag Bike Reviews
Are you thinking of buying the Marcy Upright Mag Bike? Maybe those positive reviews or the product description has gotten you interested but you’re not sure if it’s worth buying. To help you out I’ve prepared this review where we’ll take a look at its features and what it can do.
The Marcy upright exercise bike has multiple levels of resistance. A simple twist of the knob allows you to level up the intensity or tone it down. On other exercise bikes you have to press a lot of buttons just to get to the desired resistance.
Like any good exercise bike, the Marcy has a sizable display where you keep tabs on your calories burnt, how fast you’re going and the duration. While not 100% accurate, you get an idea of how well you’re doing.
The best upright exercise bike reviews have spoken highly of its design. The bike is compact and the configuration ensures you’ll gain maximum results when you work out each time. The cycle is quite tall and makes it easy to make adjustments to the settings. The components are also durable and don’t make a lot of sound during workouts.
- Seat: This Marcy exercise bike has a comfortable seat and easy to adjust. The seat has special high density foam so your buttocks don’t end up feeling sore. The seat is adjustable too, ideal for different users.
- Handle Bars: The handlebars are layered in foam and contoured so they’re comfortable to hold. Their position also means they’re within reach and won’t require any extra effort from you.
- Pedals: Marcy bike pedals are counter balanced and weighted for durability, and the adjustment straps are well placed so your feet won’t slip. The pedals are also large and sturdy.
Table of Contents
Marcy Upright Mag Bike Dimensions:
The Marcy Upright Mag Bike has measurements of 31.5 x 48.75 x 18 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 43 lbs.
- The bike offers smooth and reliable resistance when you pedal.
- There are 8 resistance levels, and it’s easy to change the resistance as befits your workout plan.
- The bike has a small footprint, which makes it suitable if space is limited.
- The display is easy to read, not too far or too near when you’re pedaling.
- The pedals are secure and keep you from falling off.
- Changes in resistance are smooth, without the jarring effect in other indoor bikes.
- One customer finds the handlebars too far out in front for comfort.
- A few advanced and seasoned indoor bikers find the 8 level resistance too low and not challenging enough.
- One customer reviewer said the position of the digital display makes them prone to glares, but this seems like an isolated complaint.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Can I adjust the handlebars?
A: No, but their position is right for most individuals.
Q: Can you fold this bike for storage?
A: No, but it is quite small.
Q: Can a 250 lb. person use this bike?
A: The weight limit is 300 lbs. so yes it can.
Marcy Upright Mag Bike Customer Reviews and Scores:
Marcy Upright Mag Bike reviews have been generally favorable. Ratings are mostly 5 and 4 stars and customers are in agreement over its quality and performance. One 5 star review says the bike is sturdy, convenient to use and affordable. Another reviewer said pretty much the same thing about the bike, pointing out it offers a lot considering its low cost.Another customer gave the bike five stars, saying it is quiet and that changing the resistance level is easy and provides the right amount of challenge for him. There are many more short reviews published where the customers said it’s a good product and has made workouts more enjoyable.These are the kinds of reviews for the Marcy, and it shows how much people like it. There are a few unhappy customers yes, but they’re the minority.
The Marcy Upright Mag Bike has the features you’d expect from a well-made exercise machine. It doesn’t take up a lot of space, the resistance levels are easy to adjust and its feature set is comparable to better known exercise bikes. Is the bike perfect? No, but if you want to bike anytime and without spending a lot of money, this upright bike is my recommendation.