Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike Reviews
The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike is designed as an all-around exercise machine for your home. Unlike a regular bike you can use it any time of the day, and it is built for long term use. At least that is what the product description says, but is it as good as people say?
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike reviews say it has a 3.3 x 1.5 x 1.5 inch LCD screen which makes it easy to read the information being displayed. On the screen you’ll see your pulse, speed, time, calories burned and distance, so you know what’s happening.
The Exerpeutic 400XL has a multiple level magnetic tension control system that allows you to change the resistance level. The process is quick and easy so you can customize your workouts without trouble. As you increase the resistance, the fitter you get and the more pounds you lose.
Hand Pulse Sensors:
Like other Exerpeutic bikes, this model has hand pulse sensors, so when you use this recumbent exercise bike, you’re always in your heart target zone.
The bike has a V-shaped belt drive and a solid, well-balanced flywheel for quiet and smooth operation. Even when at the highest settings the bike allows you to watch TV or listen to music. Overall the design is exceptional and ensures optimum performance each time out you get on it.
- Seat: This folding recumbent exercise bike has a comfortable seat. It isn’t the type you can relax on, but for an exercise bike it is just right.
- Back Rest: The back rest on these Exerpeutic models are known for their quality, and this is one of the most comfortable.
- Transportation Wheels: The wheels move silently and allow you position the bike exactly where you want it to be.
- Pedals: The bike has a proprietary 3-piece high torque cranking system for smooth and reliable pedaling. Throw in the balanced flywheel and V-belt and you’ve got a solid pedaling system.
Table of Contents
- 1 Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike Dimensions:
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike Dimensions:
The best recumbent exercise bike is compact, and so is this at 19 by 46 by 33 inches (W x H x D).
- The gearbox housing is made of plastic, and this has led some to question its durability and long term efficiency.
- The flywheel might make some noise when you first use it, but after a few days the sound disappears.
- One customer said the pedals don’t last a long time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What are the bike’s interior dimensions?
A: It is 21 inches between the handles.
Q: How much assembly is required?
A: There is a bit of work required, but the instructions are easy to follow.
Q: Does it come with the tools necessary for assembly?
A: Yes, it does.
Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike Customer Reviews and Scores:
The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike has received mostly positive feedback, with most giving it 5 or 4 stars. One customer said he needed a compact exercise bike because he lives in an apartment. After doing research, he decided to go with this model and it hasn’t disappointed.His review and experience is similar to those of others. Another customer reviewer gave this bike a full 5 stars, pointing out that it is very quiet even at the most challenging levels. Some customers even compare it to other bikes and say this model is more efficient.These are the types of reviews you will see online, and it gives you an idea of how much people like this product. Sure there are a few negative feedbacks, but most are positive.
The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike is one of the better folding bikes I have come across. The quality and design are good and the level of adjustment you can do is one of the best in its range. If space is at a premium in your home, this is the type of bike you’ll need.