Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse Reviews
The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse has been generating a lot of buzz online, and it certainly looks like one of the better exercise bikes around. But are the features on this bike worth the price? Let’s find out together in this review.
The Exerpeutic bike has an easy to read screen which displays the speed, time, calories burned, distance covered and heart rate, perfect for tracking your progress day to day.
The Exerpeutic 900xl has an 8 level Magnetic Tension Control System which allows you to set the tension level to an easier or more difficult level. Whether you’re a beginner or long time fitness buff you can change the setting so you’re challenged the right way at the right time.
Hand Pulse Sensors:
As Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse reviews point out, the hand sensors ensure you’re always in your target heart rate zone during your workouts.
The Exerpeutic recumbent bike has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. so even heavy individuals can ride the bike comfortably.
- Large Seat: The best recumbent exercise bike should have a large, comfortable seat, and this one is no exception. Even on extended workouts you’ll still remain comfortable.
- Back Rest: The back rest is large and ensure you don’t suffer any back pain while working out on the bike.
- Pedals: The pedals are large so your feet won’t slip while you’re working out. They’re also easily connected into the bike and stays in place even during HIIT.
- Transportation Wheels: Wheels are built into the bike so it’s easier to move around. The wheels also won’t leave any scratches on your floor.
- Quiet Operation: The best recumbent bike runs quietly and that’s what you get here. You won’t hear any loud creaking noises.
Table of Contents
- 1 Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse Dimensions:
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse Dimensions:
As Exerpeutic recumbent bike reviews show, the bike measures 54 x 22 x 34 inches, and it weighs 63 lbs.
- The bike makes it easy to adjust the difficulty settings so you can work out at the pace you’re comfortable with.
- The bike doesn’t take up a lot of space and easy to move around thanks to the wheels.
- The components are designed for heavy duty use.
- The LCD display makes it easy to keep track of how you’re doing.
- Working out doesn’t hurt your back or joints.
- The bike is as quiet as advertised so you can use it at night.
- One customer said he received the bike with some damage and the warranty was a hassle.
- Another customer said he had to make several adjustments to get the bike to the settings he liked.
- A reviewer said assembly takes some time. However you can follow the instructions for details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is this bike safe for seniors to use?
A: Yes, the bike is safe enough for older people.
Q: Can petite people use this bike?
A: Even individuals with a height of 5’0” can exercise here comfortably.
Q: How comfortable is the seat?
A: As many reviewers have noted, the seats are comfortable.
Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse Customer Reviews and Scores:
The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse has received a lot of good reviews. One of the reviewers said the seat is comfortable, quiet and offers good resistance. The reviewer said it is “fantastic” and complements his diet and exercise program.The reviewer also said the bike is ideal for cardio workouts and gives his legs a good workout. The reviewer, who gave this bike 5 stars, also said the bike works very well and good for the price. He also said the bike is solidly built and runs quietly.These are just some of the reviews you’ll be able to read online, and it’s easy to see why a lot of people like it. The feature set is comprehensive and the quality is very good. There are a few negative reviews here and there, but most are satisfied with performance and the results.
The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse is one of the best indoor bikes I have seen in this range. The feedback it provides is accurate and its adjustability features are top notch. Bottom line: this is a high quality exercise bike and well worth the purchase.