Sunny Health and Fitness Indoor Cycle Trainer Reviews – 49 lb. Flywheel
Not all exercise bikes are made the same. If you want an exercise bike that will give you a challenge, then the Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Cycle Trainer - 49 lb. Flywheel is exactly what you need. Made for a heavy-duty workout, you can be sure to build up a sweat with this product.
This Sunny Health and Fitness Indoor Cycling bike makes up for its lack of digital monitoring by giving you a challenging yet smooth resistance. Though it is produced by a felt brake on the flywheel, it really feels natural.
This Sunny Health and Fitness bike is designed to look and feel like a real bike. The moment you see it, you will think that you only need to add two wheels to ride away with it. This can also be seen in the way that the seat and the handlebars are arranged. You can sit up straight for a light workout or lean down for a racing feel.
One of the most impressive aspects of this Sunny Health and Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling bike is its flywheel. The heavy 49 pound flywheel is the main source of the bike's workout ability. The turning wheel also makes it feel like you're really biking. In addition, its weight stabilizes the bike so your workout goes smoothly.
- Seat: This Sunny Health and Fitness bike also considers your comfort in terms of seating. Users can adjust the leather padded seat in any which way. Just twist the knob to whatever setting that you need.
- Transportation wheels: A Sunny exercise bike can be heavy, so the designers also added transportation wheels. Just set them down and you can roll your exercise bike to anywhere in the house.
Table of Contents
- 1 Sunny Health and Fitness Indoor Cycle Trainer Dimensions:
Sunny Health and Fitness Indoor Cycle Trainer Dimensions:
This bike has a width of 20 inches, a height of 50 inches, and a length of 44 inches. It weighs over 115 pounds.
There are a lot of positive elements to like in this Sunny Pro Indoor Cycling bike.
- First, it really simulates the biking experience. It really feels like you are biking on the open road.
- It is very adjustable. Fitness enthusiasts come in all shapes and sizes and this product can accommodate them all.
- Finally, it is very low maintenance and very durable. It will last for years as long as you take minor care of it.
This Indoor Cycle Trainer is not going to please everyone though.
- The main complaint against it is the fact that it does not have the usual digital monitor to record your performance. You will likely need to buy a third-party monitor if you want accurate records of your workout.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How heavy a person does this support?
A: It can hold a person weighing up to 275 pounds.
Q: How noisy is this Sunny Spin bike?
A: It is actually pretty quiet.
Q: How long does it take to assemble?
A: Expect to spend half an hour on assembly.
Sunny Health and Fitness Indoor Cycle Trainer Customer reviews and scores:
The Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike reviews that can be found on the Internet have been rather positive. Quite a few fitness magazines reviewed it and have been positive about it. This has been supported by the many customer reviews of the product on various online stores.
Customers and reviewers loved the fact that it accurately simulates bike riding on the road. Some reviewers have even said that it is as close to actually going on a bike ride as possible. This is thanks to the heavy flywheel used by the product. The other factor that contributed to this bike-like feel is the trainer's smart design choices when it come to adjustable seats and handlebars.
Overall, a lot of people are pleased with this product. The ratings for it are consistently high and many reviewers did not hesitate in giving the Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike five stars.
The Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Cycle Trainer - 49 lb. Flywheel is a good purchase for those who really want to feel like they're biking instead of just being on an exercise bike. You may want to buy a digital monitor along with it since it doesn't have one, but that is the only main problem with it.